MONETIZE.PLUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Monetize.plus Affiliate/Revenue Share Member Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Monetize.plus affiliate/revenue share member program. In this agreement, the term "Member" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Monetize.plus refers to the product owner and publisher, Bridgegap Marketing, Inc.).
The Monetize.plus affiliate program administered through our own internal tracking system.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Member Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change. Updates are posted on within the Monetize.plus Membership area.
To enroll in the Monetize.plus program, you must subscribe and pay the monthly membership fee. You must also agree to pay the monthly "Platform Usage" fee of $47 which is included in your monthly membership fee and waived for months one through four.
4. Member URL
You will be issued a special URL "tag" once you become an approved member of the Monetize.plus Member Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid a percentage of the Monetize.plus pool. Your "tag" in most cases will be your email address.
Members will receive a percentage of a Monetize.plus revenue pool based on the percentage of validated and active email leads tagged to their account. If a member cancels or is terminated for violating member TOS or policy, all current and future commissions are forfeited. A $47 "Platform Usage" fee is deducted from each monthly payout to cover costs of platform, tools, support and services.
6. There is a 30 day 100% moneyback guarantee for 1st months membership fee only. Refund requests are honored ONLY if submitted through our support desk (helphelp911.com)
7. If you opt to invest in the optional Facebook Ad program or the "Base Base" guarantee program or any Team Jam or Group program, these add-on or optional programs are NON-refundable.
8. If a Monetize.plus member is in good standing and current with all membership fees, and if they have added the optional "Base Pay" plan, then they are guaranteed at least a "breakeven payout" starting with commission payout #5 Monthly membership fees must continue to be paid, but your payout will be at least equal to your membership fee. If a membership fee is late or in arrears this guarantee is forfeited for the months affected and is not retroactive. This guarantee is based on US dollars and does not cover currency exchange or other processing fees if applicable. A $47 "Platform Usage" fee is deducted from each monthly payout to cover costs of platform, tools, support and services.
9. If after 365 days your earnings from the Monetize.plus membership are less than the membership fees you paid during the first 4 months and you have a minimum of 365 successfully validated and active leads tagged to your account. You may file a refund request in month 13 and request a maximum refund of $1200. This refund offer expires on day 395 (following sign-up date). The $47 "Platform Usage" fee is NOT included in this refund.
10. Any examples of income presented in the marketing of Monetize.plus are strickly for illustration purposes and do not imply or guarantee any financial gain. You may make zero from your engagement in this program.
11. All leads generated by your efforts and submitted into the Monetize.plus or VettedWebinars database are the property of Monetize.plus or VettedWebinars (brands owned by Bridgegap Marketing INC). You will be provided a copy of each lead as they subscribe by email however there is no searchable database of leads and once a lead is tagged, it goes into the Monetize.plus "pool" and is not specifically tied to you as an individual member.
12. If you ever leave the Monetize.plus program you must inform us of your termination request via our support desk during your last paid month of engagement. If your account is in good standing (fully paid to date), you may request a one-time CSV download of leads tagged to your account. The download request must be submitted at the Monetize.plus support desk (helphelp911.com) within 30 days of your termination notice. Your CSV file will be delivered within 90 days of approved request.
13. Monetize.plus members must submit all required U.S. tax forms or international financial forms BEFORE being paid.
14. Monetize.plus members must be willing to accept payments through an electronic payment platform such as Tipalti, Paypal and/or Stripe.
15 Monetize.plus members have 90 days to claim money earned or paid-out. After 90 days, the money is considered forfeited or abandoned and will be folded back into the Monetize.plus revenue pool.
16. Monetize.plus members may participate only ONCE in the program (one spot per member), however add-on programs such as the FB ad group or other Team Jams may offer "multiple spot" opportunities. Family members may participate independently.
17. For clarity, Monetize.plus members do NOT get paid Member commissions on any specific lead, program or product; rather, all valid/active leads will add to a members percentage of the Monetize.plus monthly revenue payout pool.
18. Monetize.plus does not reveal gross or net revenues of their operations or the Monetize.plus pool. Monetize.plus members are not permitted to share lead counts and commission check breakdowns with other members.
19. Monetize.plus will provide from 1 to 4 trainings per month to be conducted by in-house coaches & experts, occassional guest experts and/or other team members. Topics will center arround traffic and lead generation or other topics deemed beneficial to Monetize.plus members.
20. All email leads are processed through a third-party email validation service and rejected if found to be undeliverable, invalid or suspected spam. In addition, all email leads are monitored daily for engagement (opens & clicks) and bounce or invalid status. Emails that fail to meet validation monitoring or tests are deemed "dead" and removed from the Monetize.plus system. Only active and valid email leads are used to determine a members' pool percentage (month by month).
21. Monetize.plus members may not bulk upload emails into the system and any indication that the system is being cheated, abused or fraudualently misused by a member will be grounds for immediate termination without compensation.
22. Qualifying Pages, Platforms and Sites
Monetize.plus reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Monetize.plus Member Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Member Program include sites which:
Promote sexually explicit materials
Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
Promote illegal activities
23. Permitted Usage
Permitted uses of the Monetize.plus brand and marketing resources will be detailed within the Monetize.plus member area and live or recorded trainings.
24. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the Member account.
Members MAY NOT use the Monetize.plus logo, logo marks or other Monetize.plus website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Monetize.plus.
Members MAY NOT use the term "Monetize.plus" in ANY variation in their site URL ex: (Monetizeplus.net, Monetizepluscouponcodes.com, Monetize-plus.com, wpMonetizeplus.com, Monetizeplus.plus.com, etc).
Members MAY NOT promote in ways not provided to them personally by Monetize.plus or approved in writing by Monetize.plus. Doing so can result in the termination of your Member account and withholding of Member payments for violating our Member agreement.
25. Monetize.plus Anti-Spam Policy
Monetize.plus strictly prohibits Members from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription; Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an Member has spammed, the Member account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Monetize.plus, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Monetize.plus Member Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the Member account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination (or self-cancelation by member) results in the immediate closure of the member and Member account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Monetize.plus discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the Member program, but also being banned from ANY other internal Member programs.
26. Relationship of Parties
Members are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Members have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Members will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
27. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party (a member canceling is considered termination). Either Monetize.plus or the Member may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Member's Web Site, all links to the Monetize.plus websites, and all Monetize.plus trademarks and logos, other Monetize.plus marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
28. Limitation of Liability
Monetize.plus will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the Member under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Member Program or an Member's potential to earn income from the Member Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Member links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Monetize.plus will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
30. If you WAIVE your refund in writting or by optional survey form submission, no refunds will be granted. There are no refunds on optional add-on programs such as Facebook Ads, "Base Pay" plan or platform ussage fees.
31. All billing is via Paypal under our corporate entity: Bridgegap Marketing INC or Dan Hollings. In the event you are on a recurring payment plan, please be advised that it is 100% your responsibility to manage your subscription payments within your Paypal account at all times. If you ask our support to cancel a subscription, we will attempt to accommodate the request, however it is your responsibility to confirm such cancellation within Paypal and we do not offer refunds if recurring payments go unattended, unmanaged or not cancelled beyond 30 days for any reason.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Monetize.plus Member Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.