5 Video Marketing Tips to Boost Your Exposure

How to get more viewers, watch-time, and engagement I’ll save you a paragraph about why video marketing is becoming more and more important since 93% of marketers already use video for online marketing, sales, and communication. If you’re in the 7% that doesn’t — no opening paragraph from me is likely to change that. You’re stuck in 1998 and there’s no turning back. Enjoy livin’ la vida loca and fax-machine marketing. If you’re in the other 93%, great. Hopefully I can provide you with some value and we can all reach a few more people with our videos. Here […]

About the Author: vettedwebinars